by Jeremy Smyczek So you are a “compassionate carnivore,” vegetarian, or vegan. You’ve put a great deal of thought and research into how to make life better for the many millions of animals who suffer needlessly as a result of human dietary choices. And yet, faster than a creationist can ask, “If we come from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?” you run into some smug... Read More
- I was given a bi-monthly column for The Polycultural « meghankbarnes on On Missing Home, But Never Returning
- MeghanKBarnes on How I Discovered My Creative Writing Process…Through A Painter
- New Nonfiction Essay Publish on The Polycultural « meghankbarnes on How I Discovered My Creative Writing Process…Through A Painter
- MickeyG on How I Discovered My Creative Writing Process…Through A Painter
- Odd Future & Eminem, Part II: Footnotes : on How Odd Future Is Misinterpreting Eminem’s Use of Cross-Dressing
Hey! We’re over here, too!
art art of the game a surreal tidbit Benjamin Tyler bohemiaNotes Chris Blakely Claire Bateman comics contributors death & taxes essays ethical eating faith feminism fiction food gender Hope Bordeaux in brief Jamie Lynn Joyner Jason Mott Jeremy Smyczek learning as i go Meghan K. Barnes personal essay poetry politics politics & religion pop culture Rachel Jenkins rap science fiction television Trey Morehouse Uncategorized videogames Zack Rearick